Are you waiting to Pay the Bill Online? Here is the full guide to Pay Medical bills using epayitonline (www.epayitonline.com) website. Earlier, people used to visit the stores and pay their pending medical bills by standing in long queues. As everyone knows, it’s not that easy to allocate some time of our busy schedules to stand in those queues every month. It is sometimes possible and it’s not sometimes.
But, if you are not able to pay your medical bills in time, your provider may impose a fine on you. Keeping all these disadvantages in mind, a service provider laid the foundation stone for epayitonline which allows the users to stay in their home and pay the bills. It is an online service which provides the users with a way to pay their medical bills online securely. A user must have a stable and good internet access, a personal computer and a browser to send your request to gain access to the online service.
- Open the browser OR click on given Link,
- Click enter. You will be redirected to the official homepage where you need to enter your CodeID and Access.
- Both the codeID and access are accessible through your statement, please enter the same and click submit so that you can access your dashboard.
- If you are unable to find your codes on the statement, please click on “help” button beside CodeID.
- On clicking the button, you will be shown a demo statement with markings for CodeID and Access. Please follow the same and enter your respective codes.
How to Pay Bill using www.epayitonline.com:
If you are a new user and are seeking online access to your account, then you must reach the official website www.epayitonline.com and enter the CodeID & Access.
- Once the appropriate details are filled, please click on the submit button.
- Since you are a new user, you won’t be redirected to the dashboard page rather, you will be redirected to the personal details page where you need to enter details such as name, address, email etc and click continue button.
- In the next page, you need to enter the medical details of the patient which can be accessed through the statement itself.
- In the final step, the user needs to enter the Social Security Number (SSN) so that all the entered details will be mapped to the respective SSN.
- Please note that the CodeID and Access are available in your statement and make sure you enter all the details appropriately so that the registration process will be successful.
Once the user is successfully logged in, he/she will be redirected to the dashboard page where the necessary information can be easily accessible. Payments can be done through the payments page, click on the payments tab in the official website. Once you click the payments button, you will be shown your outstanding bills if any so that you can go and review them. Once the review is done, please click on pay now button. You will be then redirected to the payment page where you need to select one from the available options – credit card/debit card/net banking/wallets. Once you select the payment option, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page and your payment will be processed successfully.
If the user is facing any issues with the online application, they can reach the support team. The team will be able to help the users to resolve any query they had. Users just need to post their query using the link www.epayitonline.com/PayItOnline/ContactUs.aspx. Once you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new webpage where you need to enter your query details. The details should include your mobile number, a detailed description of the query/issue facing, email address etc. Once you fill all the fields, please click on the submit button so that your query will be reached to the support team. The team will review your query and provide you with the necessary information so that your query will be resolved within 48 hours.
Benefits of using epayitonline:
- Payments are super secure and fast when you pay through epayitonline.
- As you can do everything online, there is no need to wait in long queues to fulfill your needs which in turn, saves you a lot of time.
- Every statement is saved online which you can access anytime.
- Information provided at the time of registration might change at some point in time. The online service provides you with a way to update your information.
- Transaction history can be accessed through the Transactions section. Users can review their payment history, track payment status and access every useful information about the payments.
- Users can access their statements through the account information section, they can download/view every monthly statement. The CodeID and Access which are required to login into the online service as a user are available on the statement itself.